Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Mediterranean Moments

Hi Everyone,
I'd like to share a little card I'm doing for my clubs this month.


This card features the Mediterranean Moments Stamp Set which I have been itching to use and one of my all time fav papers. Watercolor Paper. 
I love the richness of Watercolor Paper and love to even make the card base with it to make it extra special. 
All of the watercoloring was done using my Aqua Painter and ink from the lids of my Real Red, Crumb Cake, Garden Green and Early Espresso. 
You do have to be careful watercoloring as I stamped it on the smoother of the two sides and used Early Espresso for the image itself. It will bleed if you're not careful.

Tip: Squeeze closed Stamp Pads together to deposit ink into the lid. Lift off and paint from with your Aqua Painter. For this card I did not fill the painter with water. I just dipped into a little container I has so I'd have a little more control

That's about it for today. I've been so busy with all the Autism Awareness Festivities. 
Stay tuned for more and the hop coming soon. 

If you'd like to donate....

Have a fabulous Day!


post signature

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Very nice job...thanks for sharing your tips!