Saturday, December 9, 2017

Petal Passion Designer Series Paper


Hi Everyone,
I wanted to share a card I will be doing with my Retreat Stampers in January for a class they will be doing. I hope they love coloring this Petal Passion Designer Series Paper as much as I do. I used the New Blends and loved how it pulled together. So easy to color these images that are just itching to be colored. 


You will be able to purchase these items on January 3rd but I just couldn't wait to share

If you need a catalog of your very own and don't have a Demonstrator please let me know and I will be happy to get you one and the Sale-a-bration one as well. You can reach me by clicking on the "Contact Me" Button at the top of my blog. 

I hope you have a great Saturday and get to create something fun.

Til next time!


post signature

1 comment:

Rose Ann Marr said...

Beautiful card, SU Designer Paper is so versatile. Thank you for sharing.